Locate this job
YOU’RE EXPERIENCE: BASIC REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum of 2 years of experience working on Systems Integration projects
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on projects implementing Web Content Management systems on any of the following platforms Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal
· Minimum of 2 years of experience working on LAMP stack delivery projects
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on systems integration technology projects
· Minimum of 2 years of experience of Web Content Management Software Delivery Lifecycle
· Being recognized as an expert on one or more technology vendors/products/areas.
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Provide leadership to the team, and establishing client trust.
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Some exposure to any of the following:
- Database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Application Integration and Middleware (SOA, ESB, Web Services, REST, Apache Sling, WCF)
- Tomcat, JSP, JDBC, Javamail, XPATH
- Working with Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse, Visual Studio, NetBeans, and CRX/CQ
- HTML5, AJAX, LDAP, Hibernate/Struts/Spring, iles/YUI/jQuery
- Site Search (e.g. Autonomy IDOL, Endeca, FAST, Google Search Appliance, Lucene)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Analytics (e.g. Omniture SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics)
- Order management - (Sterling, Manhattan, JDA)
SET YOURSELF APART
· Experience driving web technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
· Experience reviewing and supervising web design components
· Experience driving and supervising web technology build, test, and deployment activities
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Experience using a variety of delivery methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall
· Previous consulting or client service delivery experience with a Creative Agency
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Mobility practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits Benefits
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
<GET REFERRED <APPLY ONLINE
Apply on company website