Peoplesoft Functional Payroll/Time and Labor Manager+ Job Listing at Accenture in New York, NY
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
Peoplesoft Functional Payroll/Time and Labor Manager.
- Excellent knowledge/experience of PS NA Payroll/Global Payroll, Time and Labor and related self service modules with proven project delivery through full lifecycle from requirements through deployment/support.
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Excellent project management skills including ability to create/manage project plans, issues management, change management, risk mitigation.
- Ability to work with ACN and client leadership to identify/mitigate issues, track progress/budget against workplan, escalate issues as appropriate
- 5 years PeopleSoft HCM (Payroll/Time and Labor) implementation experience and currently working with PS 9.0+
- 5 years of experience in 1 or more of the following modules: Time and Labor, Global Payroll, North American Payroll, Compensation, Absence Management
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to travel 100% (Monday - Friday)
- Bachelor's degree required
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Computer Science student iOS Developer Intern in Manhattan (NY) 3 months – Full/ part time
Trippin' in - New York, NY
Sport195, Inc. - Technology and Development Intern
Sport195, Inc. - New York, NY
Technology and Database Intern
Immigration Equality - New York, NY
Locate this job: