Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
Preferred Additional Skills:
Minimum of 3 years Hands-on J2EE or .NET design and development of highly scalable applications or architecture frameworks.
2+ years of hands on experience with performance tuning and diagnostic
3+ years of experience with Technology Architecture (Mainframe, Client Server or Web), Project Planning and Estimating, Systems Analysis and Assessment; Project Management
Minimum of a Bachelor Degree
Ability to travel 100% to Accenture client locations
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Resource usage monitoring for physical servers, application servers, or databases.
- Experience with planning and managing any of the following teams: performance diagnostic, capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance tuning, performance monitoring, or software development team.
- Ability to distill volumes of data, analyze performance results, and diagnose performance problems.
- Ability to clearly characterize system performance to stakeholders.
- Performance monitoring and integrated operational processes.
- Performance test planning, setup, and execution
- Performance test scripting and test data management
- Capacity estimating, modeling, or planning
- Application and architecture code profiling.
- Infrastructure and application performance tuning
- Application development, bug fixes, and refactoring with hands-on language experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or Life Science
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Very good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa now or in the future. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.