- 3+ years experience at a top tier consulting firm
- 3+ years of experience in Life Sciences RD
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in assessing RD
or functional area issues, recommending, justifying changes through
business case development, and implementing business transformations
- 3+ years of strategic consulting experience with
- Significant client impact and value creation
- Issue-based problem solving
- Structured communications
- On time, on budget high quality project delivery
- Follow-on project sales and ability to sell work to
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have
work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a
visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture
(i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated
Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our
service men and women.