Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
The minimum requirements for the offered position are:
- Bachelor of Science degree, or its foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems/Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or a related degree, specialized course work in mathematics, programming, computer science/engineering or information systems/technology.
- 5 years of progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate experience in the position offered, or as a Consultant, Functional Design Specialist, or in a related position, including professional experience with the following skills:
- Utilize SAP Finance (GL, AP, AR, Assets) Controlling (CCA, PCA);
- Plan, direct, coordinate activities in information systems, systems analysis, computer programming, related to SAP/ABAP development;
- Apply SAP OIL GAS to deliver applications, technology/business processes, change management for trading downstream domain;
- Lead teams of multi-discipline professionals in the deployment of enterprise-wide financial trading transaction application software;
- Apply knowledge of financial physical cross-asset trading, risk management, related operations portfolio management for commodity, energy financial services markets;
- Integrate currency, funding, credit, energy commodity risk management with core treasury functions (cash position management/exposure monitoring).
Candidates who are interested in this position should select "Apply" below.