Software Developer Job Listing at Accenture in Salt Lake City, UT
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
· Must have 1+ Years Microsoft. Net C# experience.
· Must have 1+ Years developing Microsoft .Net C# WinForm based applications.
· Must have 1+ Years developing Microsoft ASP.Net C# based applications.
· Must be a resident of Utah.
· Great communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Great organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
· Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Microsoft SQL Server stored procedure development experience.
· Experienced in development code generation - build automation and automated unit testing.
· Experienced in MVC or MVP user interface architectures.
· Ability to adhere to and contribute to development based standards and conventions
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Mathematic *Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
*Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in Salt Lake City, UT
View similar jobs:
OfficeTeam - Roy, UT
General Store Clerk
Sundance Resort - Sundance, UT
Community Health Systems - Tooele (Salt Lake City region), UT
Locate this job: