Taleo Functional Senior Manager+ Job Listing at Accenture in Chicago, IL (Job ID 00183114)
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
Taleo Functional Sr. Manager
- Ability to manage large, complex ERP implementations/upgrades
- Excellent knowledge/experience of Taleo Talent Management and related modules with proven project delivery through full lifecycle from requirements through deployment/support.
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Excellent project management skills including ability to create/manage project plans, issues management, change management, risk mitigation.
- Ability to work with ACN and client leadership to identify/mitigate issues, track progress/budget against workplan, escalate issues as appropriate
- Ability to maintain/sustain client relationships, identify additional opportunities
• 8 years Taleo implementation experience
• 5 years of experience in Taleo global design
• 8 years of team lead experience
• 6 years of Project Management experience
• 2 years of Sales/Business Development experience in ERP OR HCM space
• Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to travel 100% (Monday - Friday)
• Bachelor's degree required
• Able to manage large projects, including experience planning and estimating large E-Business projects
• Understanding of HCM-related business parameters and drivers
• Good understanding of Business Case Development
• Experience leading, or making major contributions, to large sales proposals for consulting or professional services
• Experience working with CTO/CIO
• Experience at a large/ Global consulting firm (IBM, Deloitte, Cap Gemini)
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to articulate technical issues in business terms and vice-versa.
• Desire to continue to broaden functional and technical skills
• Desire to work in an information systems environment.
• Ability to meet travel 100% requirement; weekly travel to client site
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Chicago, IL
View similar jobs:
KellyMitchell Group - None, IL
Systems Analyst with SharePoint Experience
Allstate Insurance Company - Northbrook, IL
Technical Associate, Sales Technical Operations
Google - Chicago, IL
Locate this job: