Apply on Company Website
Consulting, Business Development/Sales
- Minimum of 3 years experience with User Interface Design and Usability
- Minimum of 3 years experience in user research techniques such as usability testing, contextual inquiries and focus groups
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Rapid Prototyping
- Minimum of 2 years with executing IA of complex transactional interfaces and taxonomies
- Minimum of 3 years with appropriate tools including Axure, Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, etc., as well as the entire Microsoft Office suite.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Preferable degree in related discipline: Human Factors, HCI, ID and Computer Science with specialty in User Interface Design, Graphical Design or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate user-centered design principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- Comfortable in a fast-pace environment, working across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluency in web accessibility and compliance
- Skilled in user task analysis, user research techniques, storyboarding, information architecture and wireframing
- Demonstrate written and oral communications skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and conceptual skills
- Proficient at project management skills (e.g. project planning and estimating)
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian