AR Manager Job Listing at Accounting Principals in Addison, TX
Financial Services, Business Services
Location: Addison, TX Category: Accounting & Finance
Job Type: Temporary/Contract Reference: US_EN_5_17233_35716847
Salary: N/A Posted: January 28,2013
At Accounting Principals, we realize that the only way we can be successful is to help you reach your professionals goals. We know your career is among the most important things in your life. Accounting Principals specializing in the placement of accounting and financial professionals is currently seeking a short term contractAccounts ReceivableManagerin the Addison area.
· The position will be to handle and manage the Accounts Receivable, Billing and Collections functions.
· Effectively handle several customer billing and collections matters simultaneously.
· Hire, direct, train and manage all AR and Collections staff in the performance of their daily duties, including billing and invoice entry, cash receipts posting, account reconciliation, and the collection of past due amounts
· Compile weekly Collections and monthly DSO reports for the Domestic Controller
· Participate in, direct and manage the monthly AR process including any journal entries, account reconciliations and special reporting
· Assist in the development and implementation of applicable accounting policies and procedures
· Three years of full-time experience as an AR, Billing and Collections Staff or Management-level employee
· Bachelor''s degree in Accounting or Business
· Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity
· Must have experience managing a team
· Quickbooks experience is a must!
For immediate consideration please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the job title in the subject line.
To learn more about our current opportunities visit us on the web atwww.accountingprincipals.com
Please name your saved job
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
CIB - High School Intern Program - Dallas
J.P. Morgan - TX, Texas
Business System Test Analyst Sr.
Chase - TX, Texas
Vice President OFAC/Sanctions Compliance Manager
J.P. Morgan Chase - DE, Delaware
Locate this job: