HR Manager@ Japanese Company-(Fort Wright,,KY) Job Listing at Actus Consulting Group in Fort Wright,, KY
Maintain a high level management of all areas of HR and handle various HR operations while handling employee relations and projects.
•Administrate employee benefits programs including, but not limited to: health insurance, FSA, 401K, COBRA, disability, LOA, STD-LTD, Worker’s Compensation, service award, vacation – sick and other company benefits.
•Ensure company’s compliance with federal, state and local regulations through assisting in the implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures.
•Ensure that employees be in safe work environment - Work with OSHA regulatory reports and safety
•Partner with payroll to maintain processes including gross-up payroll & maintain the HRIS through accurate data entry
•Recruits candidates for positions in assigned locations; selects staff and provides orientation for new staff members; utilizes broad range of recruitment sources to meet staffing and advise management in regard to employee retention efforts.
•Act to ensure compliance with FLSA & I-9 and other applicable statutes and regulations related to HR.
•Act to ensure all applicable withholdings including taxes, deductions and to ensure all reports such as W2 & 941 be accurate.
•May participate in unemployment, hearings; may assist in preparation of data.
•Analyzes and provides advice to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee work problems; as directed, conducts employee counseling and disciplinary procedures including termination
•Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
•Collect, compile and check data and assist to prepare tax returns under directions of CPA for expatriates
•Collect, compile and check data and assist to prepare immigration documents including visa petition.
•Train employees to comply with requirements and to improve company employees’ performance.
•Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
•Communicate with the upper management closely and timely and effectively and report all issues to them immediately with detailed information and solution ideas.
In-depth knowledge of HR, Payroll system, Labor cost analysis & Budgeting, .
• Excellent written/verbal business communication skills in English and Japanese with ability to concisely communicate issues to management, employees, vendors and customers. Expert team leadership skills – including large/remote teams.
• 10+ years experience leading business HR, corporate management, consulting or managed services practices. Expert project management skills. Expert knowledge and leadership. BA degree in business, HR or any other related major.
• Ability to follow & enforce established processes and security guidelines and effectively communicate them to users.
• Excellent organization & time management skills. Experience working directly with clients and managing supplier relationships.
• Ensure exceptional customer service & support with prompt problem resolution, ticket management and follow-up with users.
• Must be reliable, on-time and able to complete tasks by target and maintain a professional work ethic & demeanor in all interactions.
• Experience using Remedy or equivalent incident/request management system.
• Ability to lift boxes containing computers and file folders
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Human Resources jobs in Cincinnati, OH
View similar jobs:
General Electric - Cincinnati, OH
Medpace - Cincinnati, OH
Business Performance Manager
Fidelity Investments - Covington, KY
Locate this job: