Manager Sales and Marketing for Engineered Polymers Division@ Chemical Trading Firm (NY) Job Listing at Actus Consulting Group in New York, NY
• Company Address: White Plains, NY
• A plastic distributor, headquartered in Japan.
• The hiring company provides polymer, additive, and compound material solutions to plastic related industries around the world.
• It supplies automotive materials, specialty materials, packaging materials, plastic additives and catalysts, renewable energy products, and basic polymers.
• Founded in 1988 and is based in White Plains, New York with additional offices in Detroit, Houston, and Los Angeles.
• It operates as a subsidiary of one of the largest Japanese international trading houses. Japanese parent company was established in 1940’s has more than 20,000 employees around the world.
• Business Size: Net Income- $300 million
This position is responsible for assisting GM and Group Leader and/or Team Leader to manage section or all of certain product or a group of products. Incumbent may also be responsible to coordinate the sales among virtual business unit. Incumbent handles the business of existing clients, responds to inquiries by potential clients and may search market to find new clients and products. Negotiating the business deal, arranges logistics including inventory control, request credit analyses, monitor the status of all contracts and maintain the accounts receivable and payable.
1) Business management
Incumbent will manage section or all of certain business mainly in North America. Monitor and coordinate marketing activities of sales staff and make proactive effort to achieve the sales goal of business. Incumbent is also required to periodically organize sales conference to report marketing activity.
2) Account management
Incumbent handles the business of existing clients, responds to inquiries by potential clients and may search the market to find new clients, suppliers, or products. Participate in negotiating the business deal, arranges logistics, request credit analyses, monitor the status of all contracts and maintain the accounts receivable and payable. Periodically organize business travel together with PIC of suppliers and make sales calls to the existing and potential clients.
3) Assist GM and GL/TL
Help GM and GL and/or TL in overall operation of the group or business. Such responsibility includes supervision of administrative staff and sales rep, distribution of management’s policy to the other offices, etc.
***We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, material or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.***
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Sales Manager in Chemical Industry
Kelly Services - New York, NY
Sales Professional 42K Base
Kelly Services - New York, NY
Bedding Sales Professional
Bob's Discount Furniture - Bronx, NY
Locate this job: