Sales Support and Customer Service@ Chemical Trading Firm (NY) Job Listing at Actus Consulting Group in New York, NY
• Company Address: White Plains, NY
• A plastic distributor, headquartered in Japan.
• The hiring company provides polymer, additive, and compound material solutions to plastic related industries around the world.
• It supplies automotive materials, specialty materials, packaging materials, plastic additives and catalysts, renewable energy products, and basic polymers.
• Founded in 1988 and is based in White Plains, New York with additional offices in Detroit, Houston, and Los Angeles.
• It operates as a subsidiary of one of the largest Japanese international trading houses. Japanese parent company was established in 1940’s has more than 20,000 employees around the world.
• Business Size: Net Income- $300 million
Provides administrative support to the sales function from the beginning to the end of the sales cycle.
• Processes customer sales orders
• Orders material
• Arranges logistics and delivery of product (both import and export)
• Handles vendor and customer correspondence
• Traces lost shipments
• Confers with management regarding customer credit
• Processes invoices for customers and suppliers
• Follow-up with collections from customers
• May provide special price quotations and bids, pricing allowances, deductions and adjustments
Participates in the servicing of new and existing accounts. Promotes the sales of products to new and established accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market presentation.
Acts as the liaison between supplier and customer for products as designated by company management , prepares forms and sales paperwork.
Plans, schedules, and routes inbound and outbound domestic and international shipments of product, using knowledge of regulations, tariffs and company policies.
Inventory Planning and Control
Manages, tracks and forecasts inventory allocation levels to maximize product availability to customers efficiently
Sets up special credit arrangements, payment schedules and collection tactics.
• Some knowledge or experience in Logistics, Sales Assistant is highly preferred.
• SAP skill is a big plus
***We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, material or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.***
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Whole Foods Market - Yonkers, NY
Customer Service Representative
OfficeTeam - New York, NY
The Drug Policy Alliance - New York, NY
Locate this job: