Elevator Worker - Hebron, ND Job Listing at ADM in Hebron, ND
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
Elevator Worker - Hebron, ND
External Job Description
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visitwww.adm.com.
Elevator Worker – Hebron, ND
This is a full-time hourly position based in Hebron, ND.
We are looking for an individual ready to take on challenges and responsibilities at our ADM Benson Quinn Elevator.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
• Load/unload trucks
• Operate wheel loaders, forklifts, skid steers, and similar equipment
• Utilize computerized system to process data
• General housekeeping duties (i.e. – clean equipment and/or buildings)
• Assist operations personnel, maintenance personnel and supervisors as needed
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
• High school education or equivalent is preferred
• Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
• Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 55 lbs unassisted
• Willing to work weekends and overtime as needed
• Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
• Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
• Previous experience operating a computer is preferred
• Previous experience in maintenance related disciplines is preferred
ADM offers a competitive benefit package, including health, dental, prescription drug and life insurance, 401(k)/ESOP with company match and pension.
Relocation benefits are not provided for this position. Candidates are responsible for providing their own means of transportation to and from work.
ADM requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/physical and background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in North Dakota Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Drive-Thru and Counter Person
McDonald's - Dickinson, ND
McDonald's - Dickinson, ND
Safelite AutoGlass - Minot, ND
Locate this job: