Elevator Worker - Rogers, ND Job Listing at ADM in Rogers, ND (Job ID adm-831101)
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
Elevator Worker - Rogers, ND
Shift First Shift
External Job Description
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visitwww.adm.com.
Elevator Worker-Rogers, ND
This is a 1st Shift, full time, hourly position.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Dump and load trucks
• Operate a grain dryer
• Assist with grain handling
• General housekeeping duties
• General maintenance, as needed
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
• High school education or equivalent is preferred
• Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
• Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 55 lbs unassisted
• Willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays.
• Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
• Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Relocation benefits are not provided for this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, physical and background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in North Dakota Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Personal Banker (safe) 1
Wells Fargo - Fargo, ND
Personal Banker (safe) 1
Wells Fargo - Jamestown, ND
American Express - Bismarck, ND
Locate this job: