General Laborer - Enid, OK Job Listing at ADM in Enid, OK
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
General Laborer - Enid, OK
Shift First Shift
External Job Description
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visitwww.adm.com.
General Laborer – Enid, OK
This is a full-time, hourly position.
This position is an entry level position and the candidate must be capable and willing to advance into an Operator level position. Candidate is expected to perform a variety of tasks:
· Lift and haul bags of trash up and down stairs
· Operate a track mobile and fork lift
· Candidate will load and unload railcars, some maintenance and equipment adjustment
· Other duties as required
· Must have a safe working attitude
· Able to work in a team environment
· Maintain a positive respectful attitude
· Able to perform tasks in a timely manner
· Basic computer knowledge and general math comprehension
· Must be active and participate in food and beverage safety programs
· Learn and follow written rules and procedures
· Produce accurate documentation
· Willing and able to learn other jobs to fill in for temporary or permanent vacancies
· Qualified candidate must have regular and prompt attendance
· Able to climb stairs
· Able to perform some lifting
· Able to sit and stand for long periods
· Able to work in confined spaces
· Able to work with heights
· Able to bend, kneel and squat
· Able to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as hot and cold temperatures and a dust environment
· Able to work rotating shifts as well as weekends and overtime
·Must have a demonstrated history of safe work behavior and a sincere desire to follow and improve upon safety policies and procedures (previous safety committee and/or other safety leadership experience is a plus)
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Construction jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
BirdDogHire - Lincoln, NE
BirdDogHire - Knoxville, IA
BirdDogHire - Des Moines, IA
Locate this job: