Grain Integration Area Manager - Ohio & Eastern Region Job Listing at ADM in USA (Job ID adm-856384)
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
Grain Integration Area Manager - Ohio & Eastern Region
Function Business Units
External Job Description
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visitwww.adm.com.
Grain Integration Area Manager – ADM Crop Risk Services – Ohio & Eastern Region
This is an exempt level position.
ADM's Agricultural Services consists of an extensive grain elevator, transportation and marketing network that procures, transports, stores and sells agricultural commodities. Ag Services, through ADM CRS, also insures the crops that the American Farmer produces.
ADM CRS has developed a team of former grain division leaders to integrate crop insurance into the grain and processing facilities. This process has been so successful; we are currently looking to expand the Grain Integration Team. ADM CRS works closely with the grain, processing and other ADM facilities to provide an extensive list of services to our farmer supplier. The ideal Grain Integrator would have ADM Grain Division experience; have a good understanding of grain markets and a clear focus on the ADM Way. This position requires leadership skills, a strong ability to communicate the message in group settings, coach and develop staff, agents and support members and the expertise to help ADM CRS meet and exceed sales and service goals.
* ADM Grain/Processing experiencepreferred
* Bachelors degree
* +/- 3 years of professional experience in a related field
* Strong understanding of grain/futures trading principles and the application of those to the farmer
* Commitment to be a positive & professional team leader
* Ability to function effectively, both independently and on group efforts
* Strong analytical abilities, initiative and problem solving skills necessary to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
* Effective oral and written communication skills as well as ability to interface with various levels of office and operations management
* Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite (especially PowerPoint)
* Strong organizational and time-management skills
* Function as a role model to grain and insurance staff members, demonstrating the ADM Way and working in conjunction with ADM CRS Sales staff.
* Determine target area goals, objectives, and priorities combined with an ability to motivate staff to achieve these items
* Develop leadership skills in staff at all levels
* Assist with the development of farmer grain marketing plans.
* Interpret Grain and Trading Market concepts and communicate them in an authoritative manner.
* Extensive travel in area will be required.
* Communicate and support company goals and polices
* Identify problems and opportunities for improvement, followed by formulating/implementing feasible solutions for sales growth, cost savings, goal achievement and service standards.
* Report results to commercial and insurance management in written and verbal communication methods
* Good technology and communication skills, self motivated and driven to succeed
Relocation assistance may be available with this position
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in USA