Health & Safety, Food & Environmental Coordinator Job Listing at ADM in United States of America
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
Health & Safety, Food & Environmental Coordinator
External Job Description Position: Health & Safety, Food & Environmental Coordinator
Location: Montreal, Quebec Canada
This position is responsible for ensuring the Safety of this ADM facility as it relates to- Health and Safety of Employees, Quality, Food Safety, and Environmental Compliance. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager. Peer relationships include the Plant Superintendent, Quality Assurance Manager, Mill Superintendent, Mix/Packing/Warehouse Coordinator and the Maintenance Supervisor.
Contacts are primarily internal (ADM) and external auditors, 3rd party warehouse, and regulatory entities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Constantly striving towards achieving the goal of Zero Is Possible” through employee engagement, leading by example, and innovative thinking.
• Ensure that a Safe Working Environment is maintained at all times by enforcing Company standards, ensuring that unsafe behavior and conditions are corrected, and following up on regular inspections.
• Be the Driver and support all ADM Safety Initiatives.
• Responsible for the implementation and application of all ADM Health and Safety, Food Safety, Environmental, Quality, Sanitation, Pest Control, and Operational principles. Providing compulsory training to all management, hourly employees, and contractors regarding the adequacy of these programs.
• Determine root cause of Food Safety compromise, quality deficiencies, and implement timely resolution. Partner with the QA Manager to determine the triggers that interfere with Food Safety and Quality and develop predictors that eliminate the risk to maintain Food Safety.
• Ensure that the location is in constant compliance with all ADM, CSST and Federal Government regulations, policies and guidelines.
• Develop, implement and maintain current all- programs, records, and reporting as they relate to Health and Safety, Food Safety, Governmental and Environmental Compliance.
• Communicate daily to Management on issues regarding Plant Safety, Food Safety and Environmental issues.
• Oversee customer, third party, and regulatory audits within their respective area of responsibility. Be accountable in sustaining that the facility achieves passing scores by maintaining constant audit readiness. Ensure that corrective action plans are implemented so that all deficiencies identified by an audit are completed in a timely manner.
• A college degree in Safety Management, Loss Prevention, Industrial Hygiene or related field is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience in the related field is a must.
• Working knowledge of plant operations as it relates to food processing is a must.
• You should have excellent command of the following skill-sets: computers, communications, problem solving, and leadership skills; as well as the ability to work as a strong team member.
• This working supervisor position requires the ability to walk, climb ladders, use tools, work in confined spaces, and extreme temperatures.
• Capable of working both in an office and industrial environment for extended periods of time.
• Partial relocation assistance may be available with this position. Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
This position offers a complete current benefit package, including pension, health, life, vision and dental insurance.
ADM is committed to Employment Equity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please Contact : Daniel Champagne, directeur d’usine, Montréal
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:General Scientific jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
The Judge Group - United States of America
Lab Tech I
ADM - United States of America
Specialist I, Technical Integration
Sysmex America, Inc. - Texas, United
Locate this job: