Instrument and Electrical Technician - St.Louis, MO Job Listing at ADM in Saint Louis, MO (Job ID adm-819071)
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
Instrument and Electrical Technician - St.Louis, MO
Shift First Shift
External Job Description
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visitwww.adm.com.
Instrument & Electrical Technician – St. Louis, MO
This is a non-exempt level position.
* Responsible for followingALL Safety Rules and Guidelines
* Install & Size conduits and wiring
* Install a wide variety of electrical devices and control circuits
* Repair/rebuild/perform upgrades to electrical equipment and PLC's
* Install and program PLC's, read ladder logic diagrams, understand PLC principles and design considerations
* Use laptop computers to troubleshoot logic circuit problems and to program PLC's
* Troubleshoot electrical equipment problems to improve uptime
* Work as a part of the maintenance team
* Perform preventative maintenance and complete work orders
* Demonstrate Mechanical & Electrical troubleshooting skills
* Project Startup and commissioning
* Responsible for the care and maintenance of all electrical and electronic shop equipment and tools
* Perform other assigned tasks as needed
* High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
* Electronics/PLC technical degree or at least 5 years previous experience with PLC programming and troubleshooting required
* 480VAC/ and Common Control Voltages
* 2 year technical degree preferred
* Demonstrate the necessary skill sets to perform the above listed duties
* PLC programming and troubleshooting ability/experience required
* Extensive knowledge of electrical and electronic equipment
* Variable Frequency Drives/Instrumentation and Calibration (Hart)
* Good communication/inter-personal skills
* Ability to work with and mentor other team members
* LOTO training
* Safety driven
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Saint Louis, MO
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Saint Louis, MO
Senior Telecom Engineer
Centric Group - Saint Louis, MO
GSM O Communications Specialist Associate Direct Labor
AT&T - COLLINSVILLE, IL
Locate this job: