Maintenance Fabricator - Salina, KS Job Listing at ADM in Salina, KS
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
Maintenance Fabricator - Salina, KS
Shift First Shift
External Job Description
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visitwww.adm.com.
Maintenance Fabricator – Salina, KS
This is an hourly level position.
We are looking for individuals ready to take on challenges and responsibilities within our ADM Milling Shop – headquarters for Engineering, Drafting, Technical Service and Econo-Flo Flour Service. Any specialized training will be provided (on-the-job and/or trade school setting). Uniform shirts are provided.
Colleagues will work in a team atmosphere to service all Milling locations with needed equipment and manpower for projects and/or maintenance. Assignments may include, but are not limited to:
* Install or repair machinery and equipment
* Troubleshooting mechanical failures in Milling processes
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
* Able to work in team environment and able to execute self-directed assignments with little supervision
* Able to work in elevated areas, in a variety of environmental conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), climb stairs/ladders, sit and stand for extended periods of time
* Able to lift 75 lbs
* Able to read and interpret blueprints
* Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
* Display strong communication skills (oral and written)
* Willing to work overtime and travel approximately 30% to ADM locations throughout the United States (all travel expense is paid by company)
* Basic computer knowledge
* High school diploma / GED preferred
* Previous experience in maintenance related disciplines such as welding and metal fabrication (including stainless and aluminum) is preferred
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Facilities Management jobs in Kansas Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
The Judge Group - KS
General Maintenance Technician
Goodyear - Lenexa, KS
McDonald's - Wichita, KS
Locate this job: