Maintenance - Mt. Vernon, IN Job Listing at ADM in Mt. Vernon, IN
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
Maintenance - Mt. Vernon, IN
External Job Description
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visitwww.adm.com.
Plant Maintenance – Mount Vernon, IN
This is afull-time, hourly level position.
· Installing & maintaining equipment with the use of chain and cable hoists, hand tools and power tools
· Troubleshooting mechanical failures and electrical systems
· Repairing, rebuilding and maintaining drive systems
· Installing material systems and fabricating
* Applicants must have a demonstrated history of safe work behavior and a sincere desire to follow, as well as improve upon, safety policies and procedures (previous safety committee, and/or other safety leadership, a plus.
Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems
* Must have the knowledge to plan step by step procedures to complete simple and complex tasks
* Strong mechanical and tool skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous welding, mechanical and electrical experience is preferred
* Must be willing to work in all areas of the facility
* Must be willing and able to take formal trade school courses as selected by management
* Willing and able to work overtime and emergency call-in or call-back work
* Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds, work with heights, sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and work in a variety of hot and cold situations
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
ADM offers a competitive benefit package, including health, dental, prescription drug and life insurance, 401(k)/ESOP with company match and pension.
ADM requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/physical and background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Facilities Management jobs in Indiana Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Menards, Inc. - Terre Haute, IN
DC MAINTENANCE MANAGER
The Judge Group - IN
BP America Inc. - Whiting, IN
Locate this job: