Operator II Headland,Alabama Job Listing at ADM in United States of America
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
Operator II Headland,Alabama
External Job Description
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visitwww.adm.com.
Operator – Headland, Alabama
Golden Peanut Company
This is an hourly level position.
Required Skills and Aptitudes
· Commitment to Safety and Food Quality
· Maintain Attendance record in accordance with company policy
· Required to adhere to all company policies and procedures
· Be able to meet the physical requirements of the job including but not limited to: Prolonged periods of kneeling, ability to climb stairs and ladders and work in a variety of conditions (hot, cold, etc.), ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Work rotating shifts (8, 10 or 12 hour shifts at day or night) including weekends, holidays and overtime.
· Education: High school graduate or equivalent preferred
Partial List of Duties:
· Maintain, monitor and adjust equipment as required and maintain paperwork in assigned area in regards to safety, sanitation, maintenance and processing equipment operation.
· Communicate with team/shift employees concerning proper operation of equipment, changes in flow rates or processing capabilities, safety concerns, product quality issues and maintenance issues.
· Perform other duties assigned by supervisor or lead persons.
· Pass forklift certification exam which includes skill test and written test (forklift operator only).
· Transfer packaged product from storage and various filling locations into trucks, rail cars or into other designated storage locations (forklift operator only).
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Strongwell - Bristol, VA
Production Supervisor #45317
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. - Clear Lake, IA
CADD Designer (Unigraphics/NX)
Specialized Recruiting Group-Rochester - Rochester, MN
Locate this job: