Plant Utility Job Listing at ADM in United States of America
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
External Job Description Every day, the 30,000 people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) turn crops into renewable products that meet the demands of a growing world. At more than 265 processing plants, we convert corn, oilseeds, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. We operate the world’s premier crop origination and transportation network, connecting crops and markets in more than 75 countries. Our global headquarters is in Decatur, Illinois, and our net sales for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2011, were $81 billion. For more information about our company and our products, visitwww.adm.com.
We are looking for individuals ready to take on challenges and responsibilities within our Columbus, NE facilities.
Assists with the implementation of plant preventive maintenance programs, assists operators and maintenance with light maintenance, cleans and changes out DSM screens. Clean, rebuild and install merco bowls and clam pods. Serves as back up to fiber processors, loaders and rail corn unloading.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Maintains Mill area preventive maintenance program.
· Cleans DSM screens, changes door gaskets and hoses.
· Cleans fiber boxes, unplugs hoses and nozzles.
· Cleans SO2scrubber strainers.
· Reclaims germ back into system.
· Cleans areas as assigned from the Master Sanitation Schedule.
· Assists in keeping the Mill and Feedhouse in tour ready condition.
· Assists in emergency situations, IE: cleaning fluid bed dryer, corn spills, clam deck strainers.
· Assists operators when needed.
· Serves as back-up for Fiber Processor.
· May perform light maintenance duties on departmental equipment.
· Operates a forklift, skid loader and pay loader.
· Runs trash pump to remove water from areas aroundmill, feedhouse and fiber dewatering.
· Runs grain vac to reclaim product back into process.
· Gathers supplies from warehouse.
· Foams Fiber set
· Cleans grind screens
· Dumps process waste hoppers in designated areas.
External Job Description - Continued
•Able to meet the physical requirements of the position including but not limited to: able to lift up to 50lbs, must be able to push/pull up to 100lbs, stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time, squat/kneel, climb stairs/ladders, operate vibrating equipment/power tools/assistive transfer devices, work in a variety of environmental conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc)
•ADM offers a competitive benefit package, including health, dental, prescription drug and life insurance, 401(k)/ESOP with company match and pension.
ADM requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/physical and background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Facilities Management jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Belcan - United States of America
Maintenance Representative - Holiday Inn Express Fort Hood
IHG - Fort Hood
ADM - United States of America
Locate this job: