TEST DO NOT APPLY Refinery Shift Operator Job Listing at ADM in USA (Job ID adm-869725)
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
TEST DO NOT APPLY Refinery Shift Operator
External Job Description
TEST DO NOT APPLY
Refinery Operator – Mechanical
An opportunity has arisen for a Refinery Operator – (Mechanical) at Purfleet, which includes the responsibility of ensuring the safe and efficient operation and product quality of the oil refining processes and provision of mechanical engineering service and support for production breakdowns.
The successful candidate should meet the below criteria:
* Educated to GCSE level grades A-C (or equivalent) including English, Maths, and Science, or the proven ability to operate to such a level.
* 3 years’ experience as a full qualified E&I or Mechanical Engineer.
* Experience working in a manufacturing or process environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good computer skills including Microsoft packages.
* Excellent problem solving and team working skills.
* Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude towards working in a fast-paced production environment.
Reporting to a Refinery Shift Manager, the main duties of this role will include:
·Responsible for own personal safety and of that of people working in his/her area.
·Insure safe start-up, running and shut-down of plant and machinery
·Insure a minimum impact to the environment.
·Insure product throughput and quality is maintained to required levels
·Maintain high standard of cleanliness following GMP guidelines
·Perform small maintenance related jobs and liaise with maintenance department
·Reporting to shift superintendent and production management
·Accurately maintain process records
·Liaise with other process departments to insure process is run smoothly
·To provide mechanical engineering service and support for production breakdowns
This position works a 7 day continuous shift pattern and includes shift times of 0700 – 1900 & 1900 – 0700, rostered holidays and use of committed hours (call in system).
Unlock your potential andapply in writing, by sending a covering letter and CV to:
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in USA