Truck Driver - Chattanooga, TN Job Listing at ADM in Chattanooga, TN
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
Truck Driver - Chattanooga, TN
External Job Description
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm.com.
Truck Driver – Chattanooga, TN
This is a full time, hourly position.
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
* Must be 24 years of age or older
* Two years of verifiable OTR or local tractor trailer experience required in the last seven years
* Commercial License REQUIRED. (Class A CDL with Tanker Endorsement)
* Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
* Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
* No more than one chargeable accident within the last three years
* No more than one moving violation ticket in the last three years
* No convictions of D.U.I., D.U.S., or open container in the last 7 years
* No conviction for unlawful use, possession, or distribution of a controlled substance
* No positive controlled substance/alcohol tests from prior employer
* Any candidates not possessing these requirements is subject to management approval prior to employment
All employees will receive 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year, 4 personal holidays as well as 6 national holidays off.
Relocation benefits are not provided for this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hiring Manager--Quincy Smith
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Transportation jobs in Chattanooga, TN
View similar jobs:
Owner Operator Truck Drivers Needed
Roadrunner Transportation - Chattanooga, TN
High Paying Regional Driving Jobs
Heartland Express - Chattanooga, TN
TEAM Truck Drivers Needed - Home Weekly - Chattanooga, TN
Ryder - Chattanooga, TN
Locate this job: