Utility/Laborer - Lincoln, NE Job Listing at ADM in Lincoln, NE
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
Utility/Laborer - Lincoln, NE
External Job Description
Every day, the 30,000 people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) turn crops into renewable products that meet the demands of a growing world. At more than 265 processing plants, we convert corn, oilseeds, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. We operate the world’s premier crop origination and transportation network, connecting crops and markets in more than 75 countries. Our global headquarters is in Decatur, Illinois, and our net sales for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2011, were $81 billion. For more information about our company and our products, visitwww.adm.com.
This is a full-time, hourly position based inLincoln,NE.
We are looking for high potential individuals ready to take on challenges and responsibilities within ourLincoln,NEMilling Facility. This position reports to the Department Supervisor in the department the employee is working in. The Laborer Classification is a non-bid job classification. Base pay is $11.69 per hour. This position does not have a specific shift or shift assignments, departmental or classification seniority, or job or task preference of any kind.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
* General housekeeping duties (i.e. clean equipment and/or buildings)
* Assist operations personnel, maintenance personnel and supervisors as needed
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
* Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures.
* Exhibit regular and prompt attendance.
* Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 55 lbs unassisted.
* Willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
* Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed.
* Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
* Previous industrial experience is a plus.
ADM offers a competitive benefit package, including health, dental, prescription drug and life insurance, 401(k)/ESOP with company match and pension.
Relocation benefits are not provided for this position. Candidates are responsible for providing their own means of transportation to and from work.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
External Job Description - Continued
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Construction jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - LaGrange, GA
Service Technician - Entry
BirdDogHire - Grand Forks, ND
Service Technician - Sign On Bonus!
BirdDogHire - Grand Forks, ND
Locate this job: