Utility New Braunfels, TX Job Listing at ADM in United States of America
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Agriculture
Utility New Braunfels, TX
Shift First Shift
External Job Description
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visitwww.adm.com.
Utility – New Braunfels, TX
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
Candidate will be expected to promote in the line of progression established by the facility.
· Maintain inspection records and complete work orders
· Attend safety training sessions and be able to pass associated tests for job duty requirements
· Operate the following equipment: forklift, packer, hand trucks, scoop, shovel, broom, pressure washer, tape measure, scales, fall restraint systems, midds loading equipment and car pullers.
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
· Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
· Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
· Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 75 lbs unassisted
· Willing to work overtime, weekends, call-in/call-back when needed
· Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
· Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Facilities Management jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Belcan - United States of America
Maintenance Representative - Holiday Inn Express Fort Hood
IHG - Fort Hood
ADM - United States of America
Locate this job: