Apply on Company Website
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : NY - New York
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Analyse and document business processes.
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
- To provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- To design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Weekly reports to be produced for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
Skills & Requirements:
We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced Business Analysts, particularly with a combination of both technical and financial expertise.
Knowledge/experience of some or all of the below:
SQL, UNIX, Excel/VBA, Linux, Java, J2EE, C, C#, C++, HTML, XML, Shell Scripting, Stata, Matlab, SAS, Mathematica
Third Party Systems Knowledge (Preferable)
Algorithmics, AvantGardRisk, Calypso, Devon, Fidessa, Finesse, Kondor+, Murex, OpenLink, Optics, Opus, Principia, Sabre, Summit, Wall Street
Knowledge/experience of some or all of the below is desirable:
Credit Derivatives, OTC Derivatives, Futures, Credit Risk, Equities, Equity Derivatives, Options, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, FX, Bonds, Futures, FRAs, Swaps, Market Data, Interest Rate Risk, Interest Rate Derivatives, Market Risk, Liquidity Risk, Current Regulatory Requirements including (Basel III and Dodd-Frank).
- Experience of working in medium to large teams in complex project environments
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users
- Results orientated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills