IT Risk Security Associate/ Manager Job Listing at Advance Consulting & Staffing in New York, NY
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : ny - New York
A Top Fortune 50 Employer is seeking to hire an experienced IT Risk Security Associate & Manager to support their rapidly expanding practice.
Multiple locations available: NYC, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, D.C., Charlotte, Houston, Dallas
IT Risk Security Associate/Manager
-Thorough knowledge developing and maintaining the high level design plan for the overall logical and technical IT systems architecture. Thorough knowledge providing technical leadership and consulting across the organization from the strategic decision making down to the project planning levels.
-Understand security documents and have the ability to identify gaps in processes.
- Expertise with IDM software suites in an enterprise environment using at least one of the following: Oracle Identity Manager, CA SiteMinder, CA- Identity, and/or IBM Tivoli
- Understanding of strategic business plans, requirements, and processes across industries.
- Assisting with proper installation, configuration, and integration of IDM products
-Thorough experience providing architectural consulting advice, direction, and assistance to Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, and other Systems Architects, and documenting and developing in-depth knowledge of a client's existing IT systems architecture and technology portfolio.
- Thorough experience leading, planning, designing, testing, overseeing, developing and evaluating end-to-end integrated systems with the ability to recommend action plans.
-Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements and project workflows.
-Demonstrated technical knowledge in Identity and Access Management.
-Experience in performing IAM maintenance and identity workflows, including supporting the needs of other groups regarding their need and use of IAM.
-Understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure.
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 4-8 years of related work experience; or a master's degree
- familiarity with security and risk standards including ISO 2701-2, PCI DSS, NIST, ITIL, COBIT
-Implementation of IDM solutions and GRC technology enablement, integrating/automating risk capabilities, risk assessment and compliance transformation, continuous controls monitoring and controls optimization
-Experience in audit and security related activities and experience with tools to enable data analysis, security and privacy information systems. Expertise with IDM software suites:Oracle Identity Manager, CA SiteMinder, CA- Identity, and/or IBM Tivoli
This position offers full benefits including: full med, dent, match 401K, generous vacation, tuit reimb, flex spending etc
If interested, please apply or send resume to: JOBS6@advance-now.com
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-PM/BA jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
CIB - Operations Retail Margin
J.P. Morgan - DE, Delaware
Client Service Manager - 601
J.P. Morgan - NY, New York
M Credit Technology Team
J.P. Morgan - NY, New York
Locate this job: