Locate this job
AD Chemist - temporary
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Under the general guidance from the supervisor plan and execute development, transfer, validation and testing protocols.
* Document and archive analytical data.
* Evaluate results, draw and discuss conclusions with supervisor.
* Test process development samples.
* Write and review reports.
* Represent analytical development on multidisciplinary project teams.
* Engage in technical communications with customers.
* Assist supervisor in resolving technical problems.
* Continuously seeks suggestions on improvements of methods, techniques and analytical operations.
- 3 Years of GMP Experience
- HPLC and LC-MS
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.
Apply on company website