Locate this job
Seeking an Electrical Distribution Specialist either coming out of an Associates in Electrical Engineering program or that combined with years of experience in the industry. This position requires someone who wants to do Electrical Design for complex site designs for electrical distribution facilities to serve a variety of customers.
Job duties include:
* Design major electric distribution circuit construction and rebuild projects across a geographic area.
* This position may be responsible for designing complex distribution projects such as downtown underground projects, extra facility projects, high profile projects, highway relocation projects, and other projects requiring the highest reliability.
* Prepares site drawings and construction drawings for various installations of electrical facilities in a cost-effective manner that maximizes safety and service reliability.
* Prepares project and job packages including material estimates and material requisitions of the materials required for the prepared distribution electrical designs.
* Ability to interpret codes, standards, regulations, requirements, and guidelines.
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.
Apply on company website