Locate this job
This is a first shift opening in the Riverport Area.
Mon-Fri 7:30am to 4:00PM (OT)
Essential Job Qualifications:
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Understand test processes and requirements
- Ability to operate Hydro-test equipment.
- Basic understanding of metric conversion calculations
Assigned Responsibilities or Duties:
- Perform all unit assembly activities.
- Ensure manufacturing conformance to design specifications.
- Maintain test and assembly tools and equipment.
- Assist other areas of production when and where required by assembly supervisor
- Maintain tidy working area.
- Practice safety at work place.
This position requires bending, lifting weight in excess of 50 lbs, ability to use hand tools.
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.
Apply on company website