Apply on Company Website
Affinity Plus Core Values
- We Trust people and are sincerely committed to building relationships founded on trust with each person we serve.
- We make a difference in people’s lives, one person at a time.
- We believe in the goodness of people and know they deserve better.
- We do what’s right for every member, every time.
- We value the uniqueness of each person we encounter.
How we’ll know you are changing the world, one person at a time:
After working with you, members will understand they're part of something bigger – we’re all connected and as a member advisor you will be leading a revolution that empowers people by helping them become smarter about their finances rather than helping them part ways with their money.
You’ll help ordinary people do extraordinary things by making a personal connection and earning their trust. They’ll feel so good about what you did for them; they won’t be able to wait to tell their mom she needs to become a member. Right now.
How we’ll know you “get it”:
- You show that you have that not-so-common, common sense and know how to use it to make sound decisions based on the unique member in front of you.
- You know what it means to participate, and when to trump the numbers because of the members participation and relationship with Affinity Plus is strong.
- You can explain why you made a decision – beyond “The member asked me to”.
- You’re not afraid to do something different when it’s right for the member in front of you.
- You’re not a robot and you show it by asking questions when you don’t understand an organizational decision.
Employee Belief and Engagement
- You’re not a wallflower – you own your experience and help shape the experience of others by participating in huddles and discussions
- You don’t carry a rubber stamp in your pocket – you rigorously apply our strategy to each decision you make, and to those you are asked to review for others.
- You are curious about your environment and the tools available to you – you don’t wait for someone to tell you how something works. You explore and innovate within the framework of our strategic vision.
- You are here for more than a paycheck – work is a big part of life and you should enjoy it. Be involved in changing the world beyond your primary role and be proud of what you do and that you work for Affinity Plus – “where a group of thoughtful, inspired people are committed to changing the world, one person at a time.”
- Connecting with people and building relationships founded on trust is part of who you are
- You’re not an order taker, you are an architect of dreams
- You never give up on yourself or others – especially when you face the unexpected
- You are adaptable and ready for anything knowing each day could bring a new challenge – you don’t care where you sit on the bus, only that you are on it and helping it move forward
- You’ve got life experience and are able to connect and engage with a wide variety of people on diverse topics
- You love a challenge and thrive on being busy. If it’s easy, it’s not the path you want to be on
- Ask questions that quickly get to the core of the problem, need, or dream – then make it happen!
- Help members find the best place to eat, with online banking, transfers, deposits, credit cards, buying cars, homes, and refinances focusing on the conversation and outcome, not the process
- Do things right the first time – you are responsible for people’s money and dreams. Making mistakes with someone’s money erodes trust making mistakes with their dreams shatters it
- Fight to serve – you have pride in your abilities and this drives you to want to help the next member in line
- Be relentless in your own development – don’t wait for someone else to give you your next opportunity to learn
- Cut through red tape (if you find any) to make our members, the organization and you as successful as possible
- Demonstrate ownership in the outcome – you are empowered and your empowerment should be exercised and felt daily
- Be creative – each member is different so each solution should be too
- Know how we are different, why we are different, and how to share this with members in a meaningful way
- Be confident in your conversations on what Affinity Plus can do for our members and that you are the one who will do it
- Don’t turn a blind eye to substandard actions in anyone – address it as you see it – we’re all reflections of each other and the company you keep defines you
- Connect and engage with every member you encounter sharing of yourself to build a trusting relationship
- Make good decisions based on a mixture of product knowledge, analysis, experience and judgment
- Clean the kitchen – no one is above doing dishes here (or any other job that needs to get done)
Workplace Environment (with or without accommodations)
- Sitting 85-95% and Standing 10%
- Working at a computer 98% of the day with 50% keying and 50% using mouse
- Utilizing the phone 15-20%
- Bending, twisting, kneeling, stooping or crouching when appropriate, on occasion
- Repetitive movements, including but not limited to typing, mousing, phones, etc.
- Lift, carry, push or pull up to approx. 20 pounds (supplies, etc)