Apply on Company Website
Customer Service, Telecommunications
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing persuasive marketing content and campaigns in support of Afni’s overall strategic initiatives and marketing efforts.
- Research / develop ideas and create/edit original content including but not limited to: website and blog content, social media posts, articles, white papers, eBooks, email campaigns, video scripts, and more.
- Collaborate with site, corporate and executive leadership teams to ensure a steady flow of content creation that supports current and future marketing strategies for both prospect and client audiences.
- Identify and implement strategies to increase digital leads.
- Ensure all content meets high-quality standards and corporate style while staying informed of current trending topics, new developments in technology and industry best practices.
- Continually test content formats and distribution channels to determine the optimal approach to reaching Afni’s target market. Review competitor’s marketing content to ensure Afni’s differentiated positioning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Technical Writing, Communications or a related field. 5+ years of experience in B2B content marketing, digital marketing, corporate communications, or other creative communications capacity.
- Proven expertise in multi-media campaigns, including social media and content strategy/marketing preferred.
- Possess exemplary creative and persuasive writing, editing, and presentation skills.
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects from initiation through completion, including layout and design management.
- Demonstrated strong project management, organizational, and problem solving / analytical skills.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of SEO practices.
- Knowledge of multimedia and desktop publishing programs.
- Possess exemplary client relationship skills with the ability to communicate proactively and consistently within all levels of the organization.