Clnical Contract Administrator Purchasing FT Job Listing at Alegent Health in Omaha, NE (Job ID alegenthealth-46944&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1)
Hospital / Healthcare
Alegent Creighton Health is the largest not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare provider in Nebraska and southwest Iowa with 11 acute care hospitals, a specialty spine hospital, freestanding inpatient psychiatric and skilled nursing facilities and more than 100 Alegent Creighton Clinic locations. As the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools, Alegent Creighton Health and Alegent Creighton Clinic are committed to teaching the health professionals of the future.
Our commitment to our patients and their families is high, but the return on that commitment is even higher. We are committed to our employees by ensuring we hire individuals who also believe in enriching the lives of those we serve. If this sounds like you - apply today and join the Alegent Creighton Health team! We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Clnical Contract Administrator
1. Coordinates, administers, implements and assists in all system-wide and specific facility supplies and service contracting with an emphasis on products and services impacting patient care.
2. Acts as a liaison between supply chain team and clinical staff for all relevant contracting activities.
3. Coordinates, maintains and assists in implementing supply and service contract compliance activities.
4. Assists the Materials Management and Departments in the administration of the supply/equipment contract portfolio, contract compliance and utilization reports. Directly interfaces with departments at all sites on supply and equipment contracting issues.
5. Must be able to effectively budget time, work efficiently and accurately, and follow procedures with minimum supervision.
-Nursing or related clinical background preferred.
-Knowledge of PeopleSoft Purchasing preferred.
-Able to establish and maintain professional working relationships and a professional image with customers, peers, physicians, payers, vendors and other parties associated with Alegent Health¿s
-Able to work on projects and other assignments with minimal direct supervision
-Written and computer supported communication skills
-Good communication/interpersonal skills. Able to establish and maintain productive work relationships with others
-Demonstrated skills in time management and project prioritization.Negotiation experience for services and materials is helpful.
-Bachelor degree required, Master degree preferred.
-At least 2 years experience in a hospital or equivalent service environment, utilizing computer systems in daily work or experience with materials management, hospital and/or financial applications and/or systems or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience, preferred. Knowledge of materials management information systems (PeopleSoft) preferred.
-Excellent oral and verbal communication skills required.
-Working knowledge and understanding of computer software, i.e. MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
-Able to act independently with minimum supervision.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Purchasing/Procurement jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
EMD - Billerica, MA
Product Development Sourcing Specialist
EMD - Bedford, MA
Accountemps - Akron, OH
Locate this job: