Finance Coord Provider Comp Physician Services FT Job Listing at Alegent Health in Omaha, NE (Job ID alegenthealth-46867&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1)
Hospital / Healthcare
Alegent Creighton Health is the largest not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare provider in Nebraska and southwest Iowa with 11 acute care hospitals, a specialty spine hospital, freestanding inpatient psychiatric and skilled nursing facilities and more than 100 Alegent Creighton Clinic locations. As the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools, Alegent Creighton Health and Alegent Creighton Clinic are committed to teaching the health professionals of the future.
Our commitment to our patients and their families is high, but the return on that commitment is even higher. We are committed to our employees by ensuring we hire individuals who also believe in enriching the lives of those we serve. If this sounds like you - apply today and join the Alegent Creighton Health team! We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Finance Coordinator Provider Compensation
1. Coordinates and assists in the development and management of the AHC Board-directed physician compensation plan, as well as the AHC midlevel provider compensation. Coordinates all processes and procedures to compensate providers accurately and timely as determined by the AHC Compensation Plan.
2. Staff participant in the AHC Compensation Committee. Assists in the preparation of reports leads agenda topics as needed.
3. Performs various modeling and analytics for AHC operations to support business decisions. Develops financial feasibility studies, with the focus around provider compensation matters.
4. Coordinates the annual AHC physician compensation budget process.
5. Assists AHC Management in the integration of strategic programs to financial requirements
Three to five years in a lead accounting or finance role preferred. Experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance or related area is required.
Must possess a strong knowledge of Financial Management and Accounting Theory and Practice; a keen understanding of hospital and other general health care operations; good system integration and interface skills assuring data integrity; excellent communication skills; attention to detail, strong change management skills; must demonstrate personal traits of a high-level commitment, motivation and energy; team orientation; professionalism; trust; personal honesty and integrity; and a demonstration of placing others in a place of high value and treating them with dignity and respect.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Omaha, NE
View similar jobs:
Pharmacy Tech Trainee PSA
CVS Caremark - Omaha, NE
CVS Caremark - Omaha, NE
Associate Dentist - DDS / DMD (General Dental Practice)
Aspen Dental - Omaha, NE
Locate this job: