Inventory Technician AHJV-Spine Hospital-Hours PT Job Listing at Alegent Health in Omaha, NE (Job ID alegenthealth-46659&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1)
Hospital / Healthcare
Alegent Creighton Health is the largest not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare provider in Nebraska and southwest Iowa with 11 acute care hospitals, a specialty spine hospital, freestanding inpatient psychiatric and skilled nursing facilities and more than 100 Alegent Creighton Clinic locations. As the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools, Alegent Creighton Health and Alegent Creighton Clinic are committed to teaching the health professionals of the future.
Our commitment to our patients and their families is high, but the return on that commitment is even higher. We are committed to our employees by ensuring we hire individuals who also believe in enriching the lives of those we serve. If this sounds like you - apply today and join the Alegent Creighton Health team! We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
M-F, 6a.m.- 8a.m., some flexibility with hours may be consdered for appropriate candidate.
1. Regulates the inventory of the department through daily monitoring of supply items within Central Supply and nursing units.
2. Contacts vendors, purchasing agents and buyer regarding discrepancies, shortages, specialty items, stock shipment delays and adjustments.
3. Conducts periodic cycle counts of inventory to identify opportunities for order consolidation or stocking.
4. Maintains professional growth and development through seminar and workshops.
5. Participate in the development and implementation of department policies and procedures.
A minimum of two years of materials¿ management, preferably in a health care environment is highly desirable.
A High School Degree or equivalent is preferred
Must possess knowledge of processing and distribution of central supply and medical equipment; ability to utilize computer processing in day to day activities; strong knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and professional standards; good communication skills; strong change management skills; must demonstrate personal traits of a high level of motivation; team orientation; professionalism; trust; and place a high value on treating others with dignity and respect.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Nebraska Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Data Analyst - Contract in Omaha!
Talentburst, Inc. - Omaha, NE
Dental Office Manager
Aspen Dental - Lincoln, NE
Production Operator II
First Data - Omaha, NE
Locate this job: