Manager-Budget/Productivity Physician Services FT Job Listing at Alegent Health in Omaha, NE (Job ID alegenthealth-46915&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1)
Hospital / Healthcare
Alegent Creighton Health is the largest not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare provider in Nebraska and southwest Iowa with 11 acute care hospitals, a specialty spine hospital, freestanding inpatient psychiatric and skilled nursing facilities and more than 100 Alegent Creighton Clinic locations. As the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools, Alegent Creighton Health and Alegent Creighton Clinic are committed to teaching the health professionals of the future.
Our commitment to our patients and their families is high, but the return on that commitment is even higher. We are committed to our employees by ensuring we hire individuals who also believe in enriching the lives of those we serve. If this sounds like you - apply today and join the Alegent Creighton Health team! We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Manager Budget and Productivity
1. Manage the accurate preparation and distribution of Alegent Health's annual operating and capital budgets in compliance with system-wide operational strategic planning activities. Spearhead collection of information from all management responsible for budget. Publish budget documents for the Finance and Audit Committee and Board of Directors in a timely manner. Insure budget is loaded for monthly responsibility reports.
2. Develop budgeting/productivity products and services and ensures timely delivery to support the success of the finance team. Work closely with finance team and hospital operations to refine, develop, and cater a menu of products and services that will promote customer service expectations and cost reduction efforts.
3. Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of an accurate, automated, and timely productivity monitoring system. Establish appropriate controls to assure accuracy in process. Annually retarget benchmark standards of cost centers within the system for appropriate FTE/Payroll budgets.
4. Audit and reconcile budget, productivity, general ledger and decision support systems to assure accurate and consistent data
5. Develop, conduct, and supervise group and individualized training suitable for leadership/management team in the use of budget, productivity, and benchmarking tools. Prepare and distribute procedures and system documentation.
A minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years experience within the Finance and Accounting areas or a CPA firm, with three (3) to five (5) years emphasis on operational analysis in a leadership capacity preferred. Experience in a Healthcare environment and computer systems preferred.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Engineering, or closely related field required. A CPA, FHFMA or MBA is desirable.
Must possess a strong knowledge of Financial Management and Accounting Theory and Practice; with a thorough knowledge of computer operations and PC utilization, including database software, spreadsheet software, and Windows operating systems; a keen understanding of hospital and other general health care operations. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Notable problem solving and planning skills. Must demonstrate personal traits of a high-level commitment; motivation and energy; team orientation; professionalism; trust; personal honesty and integrity; and demonstrate an appreciation of the high value of others, as well as an attitude of dignity and respect toward others.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Omaha, NE
View similar jobs:
Executive Director - Brighton Gardens of Omaha
Sunrise Senior Living - Omaha, NE
CVS Caremark - Omaha, NE
Associate Dentist - DDS / DMD (General Dental Practice)
Aspen Dental - Omaha, NE
Locate this job: