Org Development Specialist ALE Org Effectiveness FT Job Listing at Alegent Health in Omaha, NE (Job ID alegenthealth-46863&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1)
Hospital / Healthcare
Alegent Creighton Health is the largest not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare provider in Nebraska and southwest Iowa with 11 acute care hospitals, a specialty spine hospital, freestanding inpatient psychiatric and skilled nursing facilities and more than 100 Alegent Creighton Clinic locations. As the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools, Alegent Creighton Health and Alegent Creighton Clinic are committed to teaching the health professionals of the future.
Our commitment to our patients and their families is high, but the return on that commitment is even higher. We are committed to our employees by ensuring we hire individuals who also believe in enriching the lives of those we serve. If this sounds like you - apply today and join the Alegent Creighton Health team! We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
* Uses assessments and business data (system performance measures, patient and employee engagement, turnover, financial, quality, skill development information, individual performance measures, etc.) to identify opportunities to improve organizational, division, department, work groups and individual capacity and capabilities which align with overall goals of Alegent Creighton Health.
* Recommends organizational effectiveness solution(s) which may include, but are not limited to interventions, skill development, engagement strategies, individual coaching, mentoring, communication, group facilitation, strategy clarification, individual job position expectations, etc. aligned with the Mission, Vision, Strategic Plan and HR strategy.
* Project manages or coordinates moderate to large-scale system-wide, division or department specific organizational effectiveness solutions/interventions using project and communication plans for culture change, talent management strategies (i.e., talent assessments, performance management, leader and employee development, succession planning, physician leadership development, etc in support of the Alegent Health competency model).
* Supports the talent management and performance management culture initiatives, processes and tools.
* Works with Organizational Development and Education Services leaders and peers to coordinate any education needed for any organizational development effectiveness solutions (i.e., electronic equipment, room reservations, course materials, course advertisement, etc.). Ensures that the knowledge and skill requirements are incorporated into HR processes and practices such as performance management, talent management, job position descriptions, individual development plan, etc.
* Works with Organizational Development and Education Services leaders and peers to design, coordinate and distributing communication piece for defined organizational development initatives.
* Demonstrates work practices consistent with Alegent Health safety, security and infection control programs that are mandatory as well as those required and provided by the Department.
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
Preferred:Previous experience must demonstrate success of implementation of large scale change initiatives organizational development skills: needs analysis, business planning, assessments, cost analysis, cultural transformation, change management, consultation practice, use of business data, project management, individual and leader knowledge and skills development, including proficiency at instructional design. Experience in a healthcare environment a plus.
Minimum of 3 years experience consulting with leaders on a wide array of human resource initiatives.
Bachelor degree in organizational development, human resources, instructional design or other business related discipline preferred or minimum of three years of organizational development experience.
Assessment/Diagnostics of human resource process/practices (performance management, engagement, succession management, leadership development, competencies, process management, etc.)
Business Acumen (including knowledge of healthcare, productivity, financial reports, measurement, etc.)
Business Strategy Development
Cultural transformation theories and practices
Demonstrate expertise in organizational development:
Facilitation and Group Process Management
Interpersonal skills including ability to build rapport, influence, persuade and collaborate
Project Management (From concept, strategy design, project plan and implementation)
Technical proficiency with MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
Verbal and written communication
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Omaha, NE
View similar jobs:
WebSphere Portal Developer (Direct Hire)
Robert Half Technology - Lincoln, NE
First Data - Omaha, NE
Sr Implementation Analyst
First Data - Omaha, NE
Locate this job: