RN-Nurse Practitioner Outpatient Services FT Job Listing at Alegent Health in Council Bluffs, IA (Job ID alegenthealth-45390&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1)
Hospital / Healthcare
Alegent Creighton Health is the largest not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare provider in Nebraska and southwest Iowa with 11 acute care hospitals, a specialty spine hospital, freestanding inpatient psychiatric and skilled nursing facilities and more than 100 Alegent Creighton Clinic locations. As the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools, Alegent Creighton Health and Alegent Creighton Clinic are committed to teaching the health professionals of the future.
Our commitment to our patients and their families is high, but the return on that commitment is even higher. We are committed to our employees by ensuring we hire individuals who also believe in enriching the lives of those we serve. If this sounds like you - apply today and join the Alegent Creighton Health team! We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
FT Nurse Practitioner - Outpatient Behavioral Health
*This position is eligible up to:
* $10,000 loan forgiveness
* $5,000 sign-on bonus
* $3,000 in relocation assistance
* $2,000inCME allowance per fiscal year along with 5 extra days paid time off to complete CME's for full-time behavioral NP's
*Please speak toJake Hughes in Talent Acquisitionfor specific details and requirements for these incentives atJakob.Hughes@alegent.org.
* Completes routine history and physical examinations.
* Evaluates and assesses the bio-psycho-social needs of patients.
* Develops comprehensive treatment plans in accordance with policy and procedures.
* Completes updates as required.
* Communicates information to other agencies/organization as appropriate.
* Provides progress notes, treatment plan updates and discharge summaries in accordance with charting policy.
* Documentation is completed within 24 hours of therapeutic interaction on outpatients and within 4 hours for acute patients.
* Conducts therapy sessions utilizing appropriate intervention: e.g., individual, couples, family or group therapy and didactic teaching.
* Provides, when indicated, case management sessions with significant persons in the patient’s life.
* Minimum of five years of progressive experience in the Behavioral Health Nursing field
* Nurse Practitioner Credential in Behavioral Health
* A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited educational institution.
Have obtained an Integrated Practice Agreement and License with the Drug Enforcement Administration.
* Must have a current license, as an RN in Nebraska or Iowa, license must be held in the state of your residence.
* Must also be licensed in Nebraska or Iowa as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse APRN-NE or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner ARNP-IA, license must be held in the state you practice.
Must possess strong knowledge of Mental Health and Chemical Dependency; knowledge of current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual criteria and appropriate treatment planning for the various diagnostic categories; ability to determine appropriate level of care and triage patients accordingly; basic knowledge of managed care and EAP services and requirements; ability to process and complete charting tasks in a timely manner; strong knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and professional standards; project management skills; good communication and interpersonal skills; must demonstrate personal traits of a high level of motivation, team orientation, professionalism, trust and place a high value of treating others with dignity and respect; must possess basic computer skills; strong customer service orientation.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare-Nursing jobs in Council Bluffs, IA
View similar jobs:
Accountable Healthcare Staffing - Plattsmouth, NE
Accountable Healthcare Staffing - Shenandoah, IA
Accountable Healthcare Staffing - Atlantic, IA
Locate this job: