RN-Surgical Access Center CUMC-PACU FT Job Listing at Alegent Health in Omaha, NE (Job ID alegenthealth-46984&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1)
Hospital / Healthcare
Alegent Creighton Health is the largest not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare provider in Nebraska and southwest Iowa with 11 acute care hospitals, a specialty spine hospital, freestanding inpatient psychiatric and skilled nursing facilities and more than 100 Alegent Creighton Clinic locations. As the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools, Alegent Creighton Health and Alegent Creighton Clinic are committed to teaching the health professionals of the future.
Our commitment to our patients and their families is high, but the return on that commitment is even higher. We are committed to our employees by ensuring we hire individuals who also believe in enriching the lives of those we serve. If this sounds like you - apply today and join the Alegent Creighton Health team! We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
RN-Surgical Access Center
Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:30p
1. Performs duties according to department specific expectations.
2. Identify the care and resources required for accessing hospital services for surgical, procedural, non-invasive diagnostic, invasive diagnostic, admitted, and clinical procedure Patients.
3. Utilizes knowledge of the resources required for scheduling hospital services for surgical, scheduled procedural, non-invasive diagnostic, invasive diagnostic, clinical procedure and admitted Patients.
4. Evaluates the appropriateness of levels of care, diagnostic testing and clinical procedures.
5. Provides timely, accurate and complete medical record documentation and data collection initiating the electronic medical record and patient assessment clinical documentation.
Five years clinical nursing experience preferred.
Completion of a Registered Nurse program in an accredited institution required.
Current RN licensure in the State of Nebraska or the State of Iowa is required. Nebraska and
Iowa are compact states so you must be licensed in the state of residence.
Additional requirements include:
BLS certification is required upon hire. (Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications include the following: American Red Cross: CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, American Safety and Health Institute: CPR, PRO, must say ¿Professional Level-with AED¿, and American Heart Association: Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.)
Knowledge of medical terminology
Knowledge of the use telephone verbal communication application.
Knowledge of delegation, conflict resolution, individual and group interactions, time management, critical thinking and stress management.
Requires strong interpersonal skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Computer and keyboard skills.
Organizational, priority setting and problem solving skills.
Ability to write legibly.
Ability to provide service to a diverse population of patients and the ability to communicate and work with people from a variety of age-groups, social strata and ethnic background.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare-Nursing jobs in Omaha, NE
View similar jobs:
RN / REGISTERED NURSE / ER RN / EMERGENCY ROOM NURSE
Aureus Medical Group - Omaha, NE
RN / REGISTERED NURSE / LTC RN / LONG TERM CARE NURSE
Aureus Medical Group - Fremont, NE
RN / REGISTERED NURSE / PACU RN / RECOVERY ROOM NURSE
Aureus Medical Group - Omaha, NE
Locate this job: