Team Lead Coding Education Physician Billing Office FT Job Listing at Alegent Health in Omaha, NE (Job ID alegenthealth-45952&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1)
Hospital / Healthcare
Alegent Creighton Health is the largest not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare provider in Nebraska and southwest Iowa with 11 acute care hospitals, a specialty spine hospital, freestanding inpatient psychiatric and skilled nursing facilities and more than 100 Alegent Creighton Clinic locations. As the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools, Alegent Creighton Health and Alegent Creighton Clinic are committed to teaching the health professionals of the future.
Our commitment to our patients and their families is high, but the return on that commitment is even higher. We are committed to our employees by ensuring we hire individuals who also believe in enriching the lives of those we serve. If this sounds like you - apply today and join the Alegent Creighton Health team! We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Team Lead - Coding Education and Compliance Auditor
***CPC CERTIFICATION REQUIRED***
TEAM LEAD ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Provides oversight and management of the Coding Education and Compliance Auditor staff members.
2. Has the authority to interview, hire, orient, terminate, promote, train and conduct performance evaluations.
3. Assigns day-to-day work activities; directs the functional and technical job performance of team members.
4. Allocates and directs staffing needs to meet patient, unit/department and organizational needs and collaborates with others to ensure overall staffing needs are met.
5. Manages performance including: setting goals, clarifying job expectations, monitoring performance progress, providing feedback, recognizing performance, developing skills and addressing performance issues related to work and our Commitments using corrective action.
1. Performs coding and documentation audits at the direction of the AHC Compliance Committee
2. Provides coding education to employed providers of Alegent Health who receive billing services from the Central Billing Office.
3. Communicates with the AHC Compliance Committee, providers and clinic management the results of coding audits.
4. Acts as a coding resource for Alegent Health Specialty and Primary Care coders
5. Responsible for the timely review and research of coding questions as requested by CBO billing staff, providers and clinic management.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Omaha, NE
View similar jobs:
CVS Caremark - Omaha, NE
Physical Therapist - PT
Medical Staffing Network - Fremont, NE
Oral Surgeon Assistant (Dental Practice)
Aspen Dental - Omaha, NE
Locate this job: