Accounting and Finance Associate Job Listing at Allstate Insurance Company in Jacksonville, FL (Job ID JAC00654)
The Operational Accounting Department is the accounting unit servicing our external business partners. We maintain the accounts receivable and accounts payable balances for the business processed for each ADS product offering.
The Financial Associate's requirements are to provide accurate detail on a producer's receivable and payable balances, to ensure the timely execution of daily financial controls and to maintain accurate accounting of ADS premium and commission AR/AP accounts.
* Provide accurate balance detail to our internal and external partners for the various product channels process by ADS. This includes follow up communications to collect any premiums due to ADS and to ensure any refunds due to a business partner are applied or refunded correctly.
* Monitor the incoming pipeline of premium payments received on a daily basis and ensure the funds are applied to the appropriate contracts as submitted by the business partner.
* Support inquiries from our internal and external partners regarding commission receivables and payables.
Job Responsibilities for the (FA) Financial Associate include:
* Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners * Meet performance goals in a fast paced, multitasking environment
* Develop an in depth knowledge of all products offered by Allstate Dealer Services
* General understanding of basic reports from multiple administrative systems
* Must be able to perform moderate call center related activities
* Must be able to learn how to access data and information from multiple administrative systems
* Must be able to learn how to create basic reports and summaries from multiple administrative systems
* Must be able to learn the general flow of business with in the ADS product offerings
* Support the ADS commitment to communication
* Work closely with managers in order to provide feedback on any problem accounts
* Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor/manager
* 0-2 years of Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable experience
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to research and resolve AR/AP issues
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Commitment to Customer Service Excellence required
* Ability to remain calm and focused under escalating pressure conditions
* Ability to quickly learn new processes and apply that knowledge to daily responsibilities
* Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office Suite: Excel, Word and Outlook
* Ability to document and execute routine processes with minimal supervision
* Ability to work in a team environment and routinely contribute to the company's objectives and goals
* BA or BS in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business or related area of study preferred
Bi -Lingual skills a plus
* Ability to work a 9:00am 6:00pm shift
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
CSX - Jacksonville, FL
Product Financial Assistant
Allstate Insurance Company - Jacksonville, FL
Investment Consultant - Jacksonville Beach, FL Job
Scottrade - Jacksonville Beach, FL
Locate this job: