Insurance Agent Job Listing at Allstate Insurance Company in IN
Why be an Allstate Agent?
For the driven individual there are few career choices that compare to running your own business and being your own boss. So the question of why a career in property casualty, life and health insurance sales is less about what you do and more about who you are. Our successful network of Insurance Agents balance an uncompromised passion for helping others with a personal drive to achieve unparalleled success. That’s how we know that over 16 million households are in Good Hands.
As an Allstate Agent you will sell and service 13 major lines of insurance, including:
As part of our agency network, you will be backed by the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America with over 80 years of experience. You will also benefit from:
· Owning the economic interest of the business
· Opportunity to open multiple agency locations
· Advanced technology such as paperless processing and intranet applications
· Local sales and marketing support
· On-going consultative support from a Field Sales Leader for business planning, business results reviews and marketing processes
How Will I be Rewarded?
· New agents opening their agency from scratch enjoy additional start up bonuses and an enhanced commission scale to help get your agency up and running!
What Do You Need?
· At least 3 years of insurance sales/ service, insurance sales management, financial services experience or 5 years of successful sales management and/or business management
· All applicable state licenses for property casualty, life health insurance
· Purchasing or starting an agency requires a sufficient amount of liquid capital. No franchise or royalty fees!
Visit our website at http://www.allstate.com/recruitment to learn more about becoming an Allstate Agent.
More About Allstate
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America . Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. Allstate is widely known through the "You're In Good Hands With Allstate ®" slogan. We have approximately 70,000 professionals made up of employees, agency owners and staff. Among Allstate's employees, nearly 60 percent are women, and more than 30 percent are minorities.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Indiana Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Relationship Banker - Glenbrook Branch
Chase - IN, Indiana
Relationship Banker - St. Mary Ave. Branch
Chase - IN, Indiana
Advertising Sales Rep
Northern Indiana Lakes Magazine - Fort Wayne, IN
Locate this job: