Voted one of the World's Leading Top 100 Companies by Forbes magazine! Are you highly personable? Is delivering World Class Customer Service important to you? Are you looking to be part of a collaborative customer-focused environment? Looking for a career you'll love as opposed to your next job? Allstate Insurance Company is now hiring top performers to work in our Customer Contact Center in San Antonio, TX. An exceptional growth opportunity for us and for you!
As a BilingualCustomer Service Specialist, you will be licensed and trained to effectively service and sell insurance products. On a day-to-day basis, you will be working one-on-one with current Allstate customers who call in, helping to answer their questions, explain coverage, make changes to policies and sell additional coverage. In the process, you will leverage your strong customer service skills to ensure a highly personable and enjoyable experience for every customer. Specific responsibilities include:
- Commitment to always deliver World Class Customer Service to everyone you speak to
- Resolve all policyholder's requests and concerns in an efficient and upbeat manner
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to first call resolution
- Multitasking by utilizing multiple online systems while speaking with customers on the phone
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of company products and services, and the ability to make specific recommendations to match customer's needs
- Proactively identify and act on selling opportunities
- Continually learn and develop knowledge of Allstate products and services
With great opportunities for advancement, becoming an Allstate BilingualCustomer Service Specialist is just the beginning! [APPLY NOW!] Fully paid training - a valuable investment in your success! Allstate is willing to invest in your success. After completing our fully paid, industry-leading training program to include passing the insurance licensing exam, you will be ready to assist existing Allstate customers with all their insurance needs over the phone. Every new customer contact presents different challenges and different opportunities, so you can be assured that your work will be constantly exciting and rewarding. Work schedule: It is Allstate's goal to deliver World Class Customer Service to our customers. The San Antonio CustomerContact Center will provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. As a result, it is critical that all our team members can commit to a flexible work schedule that includes some weekends and holidays.Most call center employees work one weekend day as part of their normal work week. We do our best to provide a balance between work and personal life, and we will provide advanced notice of any changes in your work hours. Working environment: Please note that as a BilingualCustomer Service Specialist, you will be required to handle inbound
phone inquiries for your entire shift and to be stationed at your desk for the majority of the day. Hear what current employees have to say about working for Allstate's CustomerContact Centers:
www.allstate.com/Allstate/content/refresh-videos/HR/Allstate_Customer_Information_Center.wmv [APPLY NOW!] Compensation and other important information:
- Start date: Friday, October 3, 2014
- Competitive base starting salary (paid bi-weekly), plus a performance-based monthlyincentive compensation, a shift differential for the entire shift and a bilingual differential!
- Excellent benefits starting on your first day of employment, including 401(k), health, dental, vision, life insurance and many more!
- Sign-on bonus for General PC licensed individuals! (For details, apply now)
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Experience serving customers directly is required
- Sales experience
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Effectivewritten and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Must be able to manage multiple Windows screens while simultaneously speaking to customers over the phone
- Must be eligible to obtain a PC license in the state of Texas and in all 50 states (To obtain a PC license, you must pass a comprehensive background check that will include a FBI background check)
- Applicants must be at least 18 years or older to be considered eligible to take the state licensing exam
- Two years customer service experience in a call center environment OR a college degree with one year customer service experience.
Join our award-winning team!
Diversity, balance, innovation and providing an environment where employees can thrive. These are all core values at Allstate, and we have the awards to prove it:
The World's Leading Top 100 Companies - Forbes magazine
Diversity Elite - America's Best 50 Companies for Minorities - Fortune magazine
100 Best Companies for Working Mothers - Working Mother magazine
Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work - Hispanic Business magazine
Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work - DiversityInc
Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT - Computerworld magazine
Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and Development - Training magazine