Apply on Company Website
Are you a strong, creative recruiting and search professional interested in a new opportunity to join an evolving world class team of dynamic professionals? Do you thrive on searching for top talent at the senior management and executive level? Are you interested in joining a valued corporate Talent Acquisition team for a Fortune organization, and leader in its space?
As a key member of our Leadership Talent Acquisition (LTA) team, this Executive Recruiter is responsible for executing senior management and Officer level searches across all functions and business units of the Allstate enterprise. The Executive Recruiter will develop, execute, and complete leadership search assignments. This individual should possess the executive presence and business acumen to perform senior management level searches. This individual will build alliances and networks as an ambassador of Allstate and improve the employment brand of Allstate. In addition, this individual will work collaboratively to improve the practice of search services offered to our clients.
In alignment with corporate goals, specific responsibilities for the Executive Recruiter will include:
• Executing searches to include: developing the search and sourcing strategy including but not limited to: proactive networking, cold calling, resume mining, database searching, etc.; prescreening and assessing candidates to attract candidates and present recommendations on qualified candidates
• Understanding Allstate’s Diversity Strategy and relationships and translating these to diversity candidates
• Excellent client relationship skills, communicates proactively and consistently with hiring managers, Executive Recruiters and candidates
• Proactive pipeline development including the designing, building and maintaining a strong and diverse network of potential candidates
• Building and actively participating with external networks and affiliations to support Allstate’s employment brand and to support active and passive recruiting strategies
• Gather competitive data, industry trends, and labor market conditions and translate these to successful search strategies
Successful candidates should possess the following experience, skills and attributes
• Approximately 3+ years of experience in search and recruiting assignments. Prior experience in retained search or a Fortune 500 executive recruitment function preferred
• Experience in recruiting for critical skill positions in technology, actuarial and/or finance, along with a strong understanding of these labor markets is strongly preferred
• Exhibit thought leadership; strategic, independent and progressive thinker; consultative skills, and the ability to influence others
• Strong interpersonal, business writing and verbal communication skills as well as sound presentation and facilitation
• Ability to establish effective partnerships internally and externally, at all organizational levels and across boundaries
• A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred in a related field; advanced degree is a plus.