Allstate Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands. Voted one of the World's Leading Top 100 Companies by Forbes magazine Do you have a strong interest in vehicles? Have excellent customer service skills? Do you have strong organizational and time management skills? And looking to accelerate your career at a renowned company? Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Field Auto Technical Adjuster covering the Denver, CO area. Combine your skills working with people and working with vehicles!
When a customer is involved in an accident is when they need us the most. As an Allstate Field Auto Technical Adjuster you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise of delivering fair and efficient claim service. You will be responsible for inspecting damaged vehicles and preparing itemized damage appraisals to return customers' vehicles to their pre-loss condition. You will meet with customers in person to guide them through the settlement process. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and solve problems in a fast-paced working environment. You will be measured on your ability to provide accurate estimates and reach fair and efficient claims resolutions while managing costs. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement. Specific responsibilities include:
Begin a challenging and rewarding career in claims!
- Traveling to the location of damaged vehicles and/or conducting assessments at one of Allstate's drive-in claims centers.
- Accurately documenting estimates on Allstate's state-of-the-art, computerized NextGen claims system.
- Providing clear verbal explanation of damage and repairs as well as clear concise written correspondence as necessary.
- Maintaining exceptional and courteous customer service while maintaining empathy.
- Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Achieving targeted performance goals to support Allstate's industry-leading operational standards.
This is your chance to use your compassion and intellect to help make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Join the thousands of people who work in the claims industry, managing a vast amount of wealth across the nation and around the world. It is highly stimulating work that will require you to assimilate data, evaluate facts and negotiate solutions to complex problems. Every day presents different learning and growth opportunities. You will be exposed to a variety of specialized industries, including legal, medical and construction, as well as advanced computer and IT systems. In the process, you will gain a broad range of professional skills that will be equally applicable and highly valuable no matter where your career takes you. Start your career in a stable industry that offers nationwide opportunities for advancement. Becoming an Allstate Field Auto Technical Adjuster is just the beginning! Working environment:
Please note that, since this is a field service position, you will need to have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle.You will also be required to work a flexible schedule, between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Sunday, five days a week and rotating holidays as necessary. Hear what current employees have to say about working at Allstate: www.allstate.com/Allstate/content/refresh-videos/HR/Allstate_General_Hiring.wmvQualificationsIdeal qualifications:
Join our award-winning team!
- Bachelors Degreeand some auto estimating experience (5 years or more preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to deliver compassionate cusotmer service that is fast, fair and easy
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Previous experience using a computer estimating system such as Audatex, CCC or Mitchell is a definite plus.
- ICAR platinum certification, ASE certification and/or an Adjuster's license are especially desirable.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Diversity, balance, innovation and providing an environment where employees can thrive. These are all core values at Allstate, and we have the awards to prove it:
The World's Leading Top 100 Companies Forbes magazine
Diversity Elite - America's Best 50 Companies for Minorities Fortune magazine
100 Best Companies for Working Mothers Working Mother magazine
Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work Hispanic Business magazine
Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work DiversityInc
Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT Computerworld magazine
Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and Development Training magazine