Are you a seasoned change agent interested in joining a dynamic, forward- thinking internal consulting team with a large Fortune company? Does your sweet spot include working with clients and leaders to develop and implement solutions to achieve organizational effectiveness and change management solutions? Qualifications
As a Consultant with the Organizational Effectiveness (OE) team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing solutions that support whole systems thinking and organizational alignment. You will collaborate and provide internal consulting in support of the enterprise to achieve operational excellence and consumer focus through the implementation of organizational effectiveness and change management solutions.
In alignment with corporate goals, primary accountabilities may include:
* Consult, support, and facilitate interventions that build leader and organizational capability, which drive sustainable change and enhanced business results;
* Design and develop moderately complex organizational effectiveness solutions as a subject matter expert by capturing requirements and ensuring alignment with organizational goals
* Leverage change management, organization design, and/or organization development best practices, tools and consulting to achieve sustainable business results; bring general proficiency and more specific knowledge in one or two practice areas.
* Participate in the design and development of cutting-edge strategy, improvement and change management practices utilizing advanced knowledge
* Lead design efforts for moderately complex changes, ensuring project change management utilization, and prioritizing/developing organizational effectiveness interventions
* Work in leadership and team effectiveness and delivering organizational development services
* Provide input into, and help to implement, the development of organizational effectiveness processes, services, and solutions that support the strategic direction and have a long term impact on achieving business goals. Determine solution development approach, tools, and techniques that best meet the client requirement.
* Support the development and implementation of organizational models to support a high-performance environment. This includes role definitions, skill definitions associated with roles, org charts, etc.
* Develop communications related to organizational effectiveness processes/services and determining client/business partner communications methods;
* Provide coaching and consultation to leaders in the context of projects to increase personal and organizational effectiveness.
* Identify, track and analyze metrics to measure organizational effectiveness solutions.
* Contribute to the evolution and advancement of the practices, tools and methodologies used within the OE center of excellence to enable the work and achievement of the business outcomes.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
* A Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related business degree; Master's degree a huge plus
* Requires approximately 3+ years of work experience and strong business acumen from a similar position (or equivalent experience) to include: organizational development or design, change management, and project management.
* Strong consultation, coaching and facilitation skills and the ability to interact with all organizational levels and across functional areas.
* Strategic thinker; successful track record of effectively solving business challenges.
* Able to work independently and with others to identify issues and develop solutions
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to facilitate group meetings/discussions while recognizing and addressing personal and interpersonal sensitivities
* Proven organizational, project management, and time management skills, including the ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently
* Ability to learn quickly and lead courageously a change leader
* Consulting, coaching and mentoring; ability to engage and inspire others
* Exhibit personal mastery - demonstrates conscious knowledge of one's own feelings, motives and desires and adapts behavior to different people and situations
* Exemplify the leadership competencies; represent Allstate's brand and values through a strong work ethic that includes commitment to high energy performance, quality and service excellence
* Exhibit an enduring sense of passion, ownership, and commitment for the work, for the consumers of our services, and for the team
* Ability to work independently as well as thrive in a matrix team environment
* Thrive on change and continuous improvement
* Demonstrate and foster a sense of urgency, strong commitment, and accountability while making sound decisions and achieving goals
* Focus on exceptional customer service and drive innovation to create an atmosphere that supports new ideas and initiative
* Strive for effective communication that results in teamwork, shared knowledge, and ideas
* Articulate, inspire, and engage commitment to a plan of action aligned with organizational mission and goals
* Ensure the development of a diverse pool of talent to meet current and future organizational needs
* Create an environment where people from diverse cultures and backgrounds work together effectively
* Deal effectively with ambiguity, change, and adapt appropriately to a range of situations
About Careers at Allstate
Allstate celebrates creative problem solving, full engagement and working together to keep all people in Good Hands. Rooted in empowerment and accountability, Allstate employees are challenged to maximize their own focus, resourcefulness and diversity.
Our fast-paced work environment embraces innovative thinking, continuous learning and collaboration. We are a high-performance organization that believes in celebrating our employees' efforts with a pay-for-performance approach, a competitive compensation package as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Join our award-winning team!
Diversity, balance, innovation and providing an environment where employees can thrive. These are all core values at Allstate, and we have the awards to prove it:
* The World's Leading Top 100 Companies Forbes magazine
* 50 Happiest Companies in America CareerBliss
* Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and Development Training magazine
* 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers Working Mother magazine
* Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work Hispanic Business magazine
* Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work DiversityInc
* Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT Computerworld magazine
* Diversity Elite - America's Best 50 Companies for Minorities Fortune magazine
* Top 100 Military Friendly Employers List - MilitaryFriendly.com
* Best Places to Work for Recent Grads ConnectEDU