Voted one of the World's Leading Top 100 Companies by Forbes magazine Do you have a passion for helping others?Do you have strong organizational and time management skills? And looking to accelerate your career at a renowned company? Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Property Field ClaimsAdjuster inLas Vegas, Nevada.
Asan AllstateField Property ClaimsAdjusteryou will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people's lives after they've had a loss. You will be responsible for evaluating homeowner property damage, which will require travel to sites where the damage is located. You will alsowork directly with customers and guide them through the claim process, and negotiate fair and equitable settlements. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and document every step of activity for each claim on Allstate's state-of-the-art computerized Next Gen claims system. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement. Specificresponsibilities include:
Begin a challenging and rewarding career in claims!
- Flexibility to travel
- Physical ability to climb up a ladder and on rooftops to inspect damage
- Investigate, evaluate, and negotiate property claims in order to reach fair and equitable settlements.
- Act as a customer advocate by establishing and maintaining a strong personal rapport with our customers.
- Provide support to local Allstate offices to expedite the claims process
- Follow established procedures to ensure a positive customer experience and satisfy defined business objectives.
This is your chance to use your compassion and intellect to help make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Join the thousands of people who work in the claims industry in highly stimulating work that will require you to assimilate data, evaluate facts and negotiate solutions to complex problems. Every day presents different learning and growth opportunities.You will gain a broad range of professional skills that will be equally applicable and highly valuable no matter where your career takes you. Start your career in a stable industry that offers nationwide opportunities for advancement. Becoming an Allstate FieldProperty ClaimAdjusteris just the beginning! Working environment:
Please note that, since this is a field service position, you will need to have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle. This is a demanding field position that will require you to travel within the territory as much as 75% fo your working time. As a result, you must be willing to work some weekend and extended hours if necessary. In addition you must be able to carry and set up a 50lb. ladder, and climb up and down it many times a day. Hear what current employees have to say about working at Allstate: www.allstate.com/Allstate/content/refresh-videos/HR/Allstate_General_Hiring.wmv QualificationsIdeal qualifications:
Join our award-winning team!
- Four-year college degree is preferred; however must at least have HS Diploma / GED with a minimum of 3-5 years experiencewriting property estimates.
- Prior use of Xactimate or any other estimating programs a plus.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiative and seek training necessary to excel.
- Ability to apply classroom concepts ina real world working environment.
- Proven ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Proven record for maintaining the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Diversity, balance, innovation and providing an environment where employees can thrive. These are all core values at Allstate, and we have the awards to prove it:
The World's Leading Top 100 Companies Forbes magazine
Diversity Elite - America's Best 50 Companies for Minorities Fortune magazine
100 Best Companies for Working Mothers Working Mother magazine
Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work Hispanic Business magazine
Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work DiversityInc
Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT Computerworld magazine
Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and Development Training magazine