Apply on Company Website
The Agency Sales division education team helps Allstate agents and sales staff to find exciting ways to learn and take their businesses to the next level. This team provides coaching and training to all levels of our over 9,000 Allstate Agents, over 1,000 Financial Specialists, our licensed support staff and sales managers for both Property and Casualty and Life and Health business. This is a team that makes a difference at Allstate!
- Deliver and effectively educate the new incumbent agencies, and licensed support staff.
- Deliver basic and effective Allstate product and technology education to agencies through a variety or mediums, such as instructor-led training and presentations, web conferences, and teleconferences
- Supports the education environment
- Prepares educational materials
- Possesses basic technology and product knowledge to conduct and monitor training and assessments
- Monitors progress of agency education
- Travels to Allstate agencies to assess product, process and technology skills
- Communicates educational offerings
- Assists with the coordination of Continuing Education process to ensure compliance
- Works under the general supervision of the Education Unit Manager
- Holds PC and/or Life and Health licenses
- Licensed in PC and or Life and Health
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Knowledge, Formal Training: General Knowledge of business area's processes including best practices in order to support the area's projects, products and services
Analytical/Technical Skills: Application of standardized mathematical concepts to solve problems and prepare reports for analysis. Ability to leverage technical skills, in support of team objectives.
Communication Skills: Effective communication in working with others in everyday situations. Requires ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers
Job complexity: Concentrates on basic, semi-routine problems requiring an established approach for resolution.
Decision Making: Responsible for quality and quantity of sound decisions around processes and issues within the scope of day-to-day responsibility. Supports the implementation of strategic team objectives.
Contacts: Contacts are with unit members, immediate managers, the public, vendors and, agencies. Obtains facts and explains routine info.
Scope and Impact: Achievement of results is limited to impact of some of the unit objectives.
Management Guidance Received: Given multiple work assignments with work being routinely checked for accuracy. Considerable management guidance provided.
We are insurance. We are financial services. We are also so much more. We are lawyers, writers, web developers, accountants, building engineers, application developers, project managers and human resource specialists. We are creative, driven, passionate, fearless and curious. Our unique culture of inclusion helps us maximize innovation and creativity. We believe that welcoming differing ideas, cultures and backgrounds gives us a competitive advantage in a diverse, global marketplace. At Allstate, it's our differences that drive our success as individuals and as a company. We celebrate creative problem-solving as we work together to make a difference in our communities. We believe in providing the very best tools and resources available to help keep our customers and our employees in Good Hands.
Connect with us onTwitter,Facebook,PinterestandLinkedInto find out for yourself... or hear from some of our employees inour short video:Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands. Benefits and Perks
Join our award-winning team!
- Pension plan PLUS 401K
- Career path/succession planning
- Mentoring programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive work environment
- Flexible schedules
- Generous paid time off (with option to purchase additional days)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Health and wellness benefits, including: nutrition/weight management, smoking cessation program, stress management, lifestyle coaching, financial resources
- Adoption assistance program
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Employee Resource Groups including Allstate Women's Information Network (AWIN), Professional Latino Allstate Network (PLAN), Allstate Asian American Network (3AN), Allstate Network of Gay and Lesbian Employees and Supporters (ANGLES), African American Working Network (AAWN), Young Professional Organization (YPO), Parents Working Together (PWT), Allstate Adoption Network (AAN) and Allstate Veterans Engagement Team and Supporters (AVETS)
Diversity, balance, innovation and providing an environment where employees can thrive. These are all core values at Allstate, and we have the awards to prove it:
- The World's Leading Top 100 Companies Forbes magazine
- Diversity Elite - America's Best 50 Companies for Minorities Fortune magazine
- Top 100 Military Friendly Employers List - MilitaryFriendly.com
- 50 Happiest Companies in America- CareerBliss
- Best Places to Work for Recent Grads - ConnectEDU
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers Working Mother magazine
- Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work Hispanic Business magazine
- Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work DiversityInc
- Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT Computerworld magazine
- Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and Development Training magazine