Locate this job
As a Sales Education Instructor for Allstate Insurance Company, you’ll be part of a team that effectively educates Allstate agencies setting them up for future and continued success. The Sales Education Specialist role requires energy and enthusiasm as well as demonstrated facilitation, training and coaching skills. Allstate’s sales education program includes training on operational policies and procedures, as well as strategies for growth. This is a position that makes a difference!
As a Sales Education Instructor, you would join our regional team in our local corporate offices in Malvern, PA. This opportunity offers a desirable career path for the right candidate, which could include future leadership responsibility. The ideal candidate for this role will enjoy helping others to succeed, have experience in delivering training, have a desire to learn, be adaptable to change, and have interest in leading others.
The Agency Sales division education team helps Allstate agents and sales staff to find exciting ways to learn and take their businesses to the next level. This team provides coaching and training to all levels of our over 9,000 Allstate Agents, over 1,000 Financial Specialists, our licensed support staff and sales managers for both Property and Casualty and Life and Health business. This is a team that makes a difference at Allstate!
• Assist with the planning, development and review of educational programs to ensure effective course materials, including preparing class materials for effective classroom/web conference delivery
• Manage and assist with education curriculum, including class registration and rosters, observe/participation in training classes
• Facilitate one on one, small or large groups as necessary
• Deliver effective Allstate product and technology education to agencies through a variety or mediums, such as instructor-led training and presentations, web conferences (such as WebEx), and teleconferences
• With expert technology and product knowledge, prepares and facilitates technology and product education to agencies in order to achieve regional objectives
• Monitors progress of all agency education conducted
• Establish positive rapport with field sales leadership, agencies staff
• Demonstrate ability to articulate, assemble and deliver information and communicates educational offerings to appropriate audiences using all available mediums such as e-mail, market meetings, Agency Gateway, and the education calendar
• Partner with Home Office on education initiatives
• Work under the leadership of the Education Unit Manager
• Ability to thrive in a team environment to ensure all education deliverables are metQualifications
- Four year college degree, no major preference
- Knowledge of insurance is a plus
- Hold Property and Casualty and Life/Health or be able to successfully obtain licenses after hire
- Minimum 3 plus years Facilitation/Trainer skills
- Ability to creatively develop, roll out update curriculum
- Ability to multi task, organize and self-manage schedule, while working with several deadlines
- Possesses knowledge of sales, sales processes, back office support and trend identification
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to communication both verbally in writing; must be articulate utilize proper grammar
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Web Ex Virtual knowledge
- Must be willing to travel for business needs
Benefits and Perks
· Pension plan PLUS 401K
· Career path/succession planning
· Mentoring programs
· Tuition reimbursement
· Inclusive work environment
· Flexible schedules
· Generous paid time off (with option to purchase additional days)
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
· Health and wellness benefits, including: nutrition/weight management, smoking cessation program, stress management, lifestyle coaching, financial resources, healthy choice/subsidized meals at corporate cafeterias, on-site fitness center / doctor / pharmacy / massages
· Corporate discount programs (insurance, automotive, childcare, mobile phone plans, fitness centers, retail)
· Adoption assistance program
· Comprehensive health insurance plans
· Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
Join our award-winning team!
Diversity, balance, innovation and providing an environment where employees can thrive. These are all core values at Allstate, and we have the awards to prove it:
· The World’s Leading Top 100 Companies – Forbes magazine
· Diversity Elite - America’s Best 50 Companies for Minorities – Fortune magazine
· 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers – Working Mother magazine
· Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work – Hispanic Business magazine
· Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work – DiversityInc
· Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT – Computerworld magazine
· Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and Development – Training magazine
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn to find out for yourself or hear from some of our employees in our short video: Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Apply on company website